This is a recording of a presentation by Linda Nix, AE, Chair of the IPEd Accreditation Board.
Duration: approximately 1 hour
Cost: $35 members, $20 students, $52 non-members.
The next IPEd accreditation exam is still onscreen, but there are some changes to the names and formats of the exam documents. This webinar covers these changes and provides a practical demonstration of how to use the documents in the exam, including:
- navigating between different parts of the documents
- answering multiple-choice and short-answer questions in the PDF forms
- making edits and creating the style sheet in Word
- using the Macquarie Dictionary Online
- orking with multiple files and a browser open
- keyboard shortcuts and other tips.
The webinar is recommended for anyone planning to sit the accreditation exam in 2020, and covers both PC and Mac users.