The full program for the 9th IPEd National Editors Conference is now live. More detailed information about the individual presenters and their sessions will be available prior to the conference.
There are nine thematic streams, comprising panels, oral presentations and symposia:
- Academic editing
- Ethics in editing
- OH&S for editors
- Editing for accessibility
- Marketing your editing business
- Editing across platforms and formats
- Trends in information and communication technologies
- Professional practice and professional development
- For the love of words.
Don't forget that we have also confirmed:
- our distinguished keynote speakers - Sue Butler, Michael Williams, Penny Modra and Katherine Bode
- a progress update on the seventh edition of the Australian Government Style Manual, by Libby Varcoe, Head of Content, Digital Transformation Agency
- a presentation on recent changes to copyright legislation - in particular, fair dealing - by Grant McAvaney, Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Copyright Council.