18 January 2019
Here is the latest exciting news from the conference organising team:
- Hurry to register before the close of early-bird registration on 6 February! You can still register after this date but will have to pay the full rate.
- A provisional program has been published on the website. More detailed information will be added as presenters and sessions are finalised, so keep an eye on the website and blog posts.
- The Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) will hold an examination in Melbourne on 11 May, the day after the conference ends. Find details here.
- The deadline for workshop registrations is 4:00pm on 28 February. Mastering Macros is now fully booked, but you can put your name on a waiting list (for this or any of the other five workshops once they are booked out), and you will be contacted in the event of a cancellation. No promises, though, so if you're interested, register today! Information about the workshops is available here.
- The weekly blog posts - occasionally serious, sometimes quirky but always informative - provide an easy way to keep up to date with what's happening with the conference.