Six pre-conference workshops will be offered on Wednesday 8 May. Each of them takes up either a morning or afternoon session. The topics and presenters are:
- Contracts, Copyright, Insurance and Payment: Legal issues for professional editors (Suzanne Derry)
- Tendering for Government Work (Peter Riches )
- Editing Commercial Popular Fiction (Kate Cuthbert)
- Money Matters: How to increase your income by understanding your mindset (Dr Malini Devadas)
- Mastering Macros: Unlocking the full potential of Word (Kevin O'Brien)
- Publication Ethics and Plagiarism (Dr Tomas Zahora).
To find out more information, visit the workshops page of the conference site. You can also register online via this page.