The 8th IPEd National Editors Conference, 13-15 September 2017, there will be a special forum designed to showcase our upcoming talent in the form of emerging leaders in our industry.
From these submissions, a maximum of six will be selected to present at the forum, each for for five minutes, responding to any or all of these questions:
1. What do you see as your role in advancing the profession?
2. How best can IPEd and its branches work with other players in the publishing industry?
3. Where do you think the future of editing lies?
4. Should IPEd and its branch committees have dedicated positions for younger members: why / why not?
5. What are your ideas to involve and benefit younger editors?
6. What new directions do you think IPEd should take?
If there is any time left over, the audience can ask questions of any of the six presenters.
Please contact Conference Logistics on 02 6281 6624 or email email@example.com with any enquiries.