Institute of Professional Editors
Editors Queensland is a branch of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) Ltd, the national membership body for Australian editors. IPEd advances the profession of editing, and supports and promotes Australian editors, by:
- coordinating national initiatives that benefit Australian editors
- managing the accreditation scheme
- sponsoring the biennial conference
- organising professional development
- raising the profile of editors and the value they add to all forms of written communication
- sponsoring awards for excellence in editing
- maintaining and promoting the Australian Standards for Editing Practice.
To read the latest news from IPEd, click the links to the IPEd Notes below.