Institute of Professional Editors
Editors Queensland is a branch of the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) Ltd, the national membership body for Australian editors. IPEd advances the profession of editing, and supports and promotes Australian editors, by:
- coordinating national initiatives that benefit Australian editors
- managing the accreditation scheme
- sponsoring the biennial conference
- organising professional development
- raising the profile of editors and the value they add to all forms of written communication
- sponsoring awards for excellence in editing
- maintaining and promoting the Australian Standards for Editing Practice.
Every two months, IPEd produces a bulletin containing the latest news from the organisation plus events scheduled by the state branches. Click here to read the latest issue of IPEd Notes (login necessary).
To read back issues of IPEd Notes, click the links below.
- IPEd Notes January-February 2018
- IPEd Notes July-August 2017
- IPEd Notes May-June 2017
- IPEd Notes March-April 2017
- IPEd Notes December 2016 to February 2017
- IPEd Notes September to November 2016
- IPEd Notes March to May 2016
- IPEd Notes December 2015 to February 2016
- IPEd Notes September to November 2015
- IPEd Notes June to August 2015
- IPEd Notes March to May 2015
- IPEd Notes January-February 2015
- IPED Notes September-December 2014